Things Real Organic SEO Experts Will Tell You
How to Recognize Real SEO Experts
If you want to get real search engine optimization that will actually last and continue to get you the real, human, dedicated following that you want, you need to consult organic SEO experts. The only problem is that there are many people who claim to be organic SEO experts, but actually just use illegal or bot-heavy methods to get you the traffic and the views that you really need. So, how can you tell if the experts you’re talking to are really offering the organic SEO services that you need? The answer is simple – look for the following phrases when they explain to you what they do, how they do it, and why it’s good.
- “I am not going to promise you 10,000 views in a first week…” Fake SEO experts will be ready to promise you a pie in the sky as long as you give them money. Real, organic SEO takes time, and that means that the experts who specialize in it won’t give you fake promises, or promises that are only kept by bots.
- “You really have to design your site for the customers – not the crawlers.” Though there is an element of keywording to SEO, organic SEO experts know that great content that makes people want to visit your site is much more important than jamming keywords in every possible sentence, or creating walls of text in order to get crawlers to take a look at your site.
- “Let’s talk advertising and spreading the word…” The key to organic traffic is to get people to visit your site in as natural a way as possible – by building up interest and trust in your brand. Getting the word out about your site is the first step, and that means that you will need to advertise!
- “Well, visuals matter, too.” People generally will react much more positively to a visually appealing site, so if you want to increase page views, your SEO expert may suggest giving your site an aesthetic upgrade.
- “We do NOT use doorway pages!” This is a tactic used by blackhat SEO experts that may cause your site to get penalized by Google.
- “Bot traffic is not ethical, and we do not advise using it.” This is yet another tactic that some SEO companies use to boost your traffic numbers and temporarily boost your ranking. You don’t want to deal with the consequences that often come with this kind of SEO.
Getting organic SEO experts to work on your site is a good way to make sure that your site gets the human attention that it deserves. You will need to focus on getting an expert who uses the right tactics, otherwise, your SEO efforts might actually get you banned from search engines. So, before you decide who to use for your site’s SEO services, start asking questions. It may just save you a lot of grief.