Home Improvement AdWords
I am glad that you have decided to take a second look into the performance of your AdWords campaign.
You are on this page because of two possible reasons:
- Your Adwords campaign is showing ads for keywords that historically do not convert into leads and clients
- Your Adwords campaign is showing ads in locations outside of your service area
Since AdWords is Google’s primary product and source of revenue, more often than not, they will hide relevant information from you in order to keep spending your budget!
[su_column size=”1/4″ class=”adwordslogo”][/su_column]
Let’s Take a Look at How Much Can Just One Bad Keyword Spend in One Year
|Bad Keyword||Monthly Search||Cost Per Click||Money Lost!|
|bathroom remodel ideas||14,800||$3.88||$13,781.76|
|home theater furniture||1,600||$2.83||$1,086.72|
|how to replace a window||2,900||$6.27||$4,363.92|
|kitchen remodeling ideas||5,400||$3.47||$4,497.12|
If you are asking if your AdWords campaign’s issue can easily be resolved – the answer is yes. This is how:
- Strict AdGroup and keyword selection standards formed around your products and services
- Full review and update of all geo-settings (making sure your ads are not showing up in Seattle if your business is only serving Atlanta for example)
- Apply 4000+ custom designed negative keyword list that will stop showing ads to visitors who are not interested in buying your service or product
- Weekly campaign management (Yes I do keep an eye out for your competition and all new trends and costs weekly!)
I Would Like to Help You with Your Internet Marketing!
All of my decisions regarding your campaigns will be based on data and best practices and absolutely no gut-feelings!
Improve your campaign today! Call me 404.918.7894